Trinity-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This server has been discontinued, due to the owner giving up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<Game Master> Mario's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mario710

<Game Master> Mario's Application Empty
PostSubject: <Game Master> Mario's Application   <Game Master> Mario's Application EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 pm

General Information:
In game name:
Forums name:
Time zone:
Contact Information (Whatever you are willing to share):

Character List & Playtimes:
How long are you on the server daily?

How long are you on the forums daily? I am on the forums for 4 hours on the minimun and 5 hours max.

What contributions would you say you can make to our server? I do believe that I can enhance others players experience on this server due to my expertise as a GM. The number one thing you seek as a GM is satisfaction from your players.

Why are you applying for GM? I am applying as a Game Master because I believe that if I am allowed to further my contribution to this server as a GM with my expertise and humbleness I am the rest of the team can make this server prosper to levels beyond ANY server on the web.

What interests you most about being a GM? What interest me most is helping out players. The feeling that I got from helping players on the last server I was a GM on was such a graceful feeling and not just that but it is rewarding. You gain the players trust and they become well-accustomed to you.

How would you improve the server as a GM? Ensuring quality assurance to players. Helping them when they encounter bugs, compensating them when I truly cannot solve a problem on my own, and referring them to the forums.

Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator? Yes
a. If so, where and how long? Blazing Phoenix, 2 months.
b. If so, please post some sort of proof. If none is supplied, it won't hurt, but supplying some may give you a higher chance to be promoted to a GM. I do not I do not have ascreenshot of any sort but in-game on Blazing Phoenix I am known as Nazgrim.

Is your account possibly open to more than you? Please tell us if so. No. My account will never be open to ANYONE but me. You never give a person your account info.
Back to top Go down

<Game Master> Mario's Application
Page 1 of 1