Trinity-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This server has been discontinued, due to the owner giving up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dethmasheen's GM/Admin application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dethmasheen's GM/Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Dethmasheen's GM/Admin application.   Dethmasheen's GM/Admin application. EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:41 pm

General Information:
In game name: Xironus.
Forums name: D3thM4sh33n / deavon1.
Time zone: Eastern standard.
Contact Information: Skype= deth masheen (I am on all the time if im not AFK).

Character List & Playtimes:
How long are you on the server daily?
I have not made an account yet, but when the server is launched, i will be playing all the time.
How long are you on the forums daily?
Everytime I have freetime I am on for updates on the server's status.
What contributions would you say you can make to our server?
I have recently made a 15-slot ventrilo server from maxfrag in which i offer to the server: IP: 184.154.207.173, Port: 3787. I am also a great person to be around, but serious about work when theres some to be done. I have over 3 years of management experiances of WoW server emulation.
Why are you applying for GM?
Because I find a joy starting from the bottom and proving myself to be of higher ranks. I know it's weird, but I am happy with what I do.
What interests you most about being a GM?
Proving myself constantly until becoming of higher ranks, plus the joy of meeting new people!
How would you improve the server as a GM?
I will contribute a serious work effort along with a friendly personality for maximum production of work from a single gear (that's me) in the bad-ass machine I hope this server becomes.
Have you had any past experience as a GM or as a moderator? Yes.
a. If so, where and how long? Admins-world (head administrator), wow-bro project (Game Master), I have started and led many projects of my friends and I in the past, but none were very sucessful.
b. If so, please post some sort of proof. If none is supplied, it won't hurt, but supplying some may give you a higher chance to be promoted to a GM. No, sorry, the owner of admins-world was drunk at the time of it's destruction Sad

Is your account possibly open to more than you? Please tell us if so. No.
Back to top Go down

Dethmasheen's GM/Admin application.
Page 1 of 1