Trinity-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This server has been discontinued, due to the owner giving up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention! Important announcement about the progress!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanctus
Administrator
Administrator
Sanctus

Attention! Important announcement about the progress! Empty
PostSubject: Attention! Important announcement about the progress!   Attention! Important announcement about the progress! EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:01 am

For anyone who sees this message: I may have some bad news. Since 2 days ago, I have noticed that the server owner has been COMPLETELY unresponsive to any messages I send him. He has not gotten online for a bit. And the only other developer (Skrillex), has left for a trip to another state. I would attempt to run the server, but I have not any access to it. Please, understand that this problem is hoping to be fixed very soon. I am trying to get ahold of the owner (Dael), and when I do, I will send a message to everyone. Possible over the forums. Please be patient and contact me if you have any more questions. I will attempt to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Sanctus
Administrator
Administrator
Sanctus

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Important announcement about the progress!   Attention! Important announcement about the progress! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Success:
I have received a PM from Dael. He states that he had to leave for another state to attend an important event. He was unable to bring his computer, and he is now using a computer that has not access to the server. It will be offline for a few more days likely. Please stand by for progress.
Back to top Go down
Nickomanz

PostSubject: When is the realmlist coming   Attention! Important announcement about the progress! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 am

Rolling Eyes
Alpha wrote:
For anyone who sees this message: I may have some bad news. Since 2 days ago, I have noticed that the server owner has been COMPLETELY unresponsive to any messages I send him. He has not gotten online for a bit. And the only other developer (Skrillex), has left for a trip to another state. I would attempt to run the server, but I have not any access to it. Please, understand that this problem is hoping to be fixed very soon. I am trying to get ahold of the owner (Dael), and when I do, I will send a message to everyone. Possible over the forums. Please be patient and contact me if you have any more questions. I will attempt to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Important announcement about the progress!   Attention! Important announcement about the progress! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention! Important announcement about the progress!
Page 1 of 1